Advancedata Network PTE LTD is first established in 2004, growing and evolving in the hands of creative professionals who have a wealth of experience, knowledge and foresight in the IT Industry. This academy is set to provide the best learning environment in bringing out the latest and most useful knowledge through our courses and distribution.
Enjoy FREE Robotics Session in Kidzania*
- Understand the world of programming
- Empower concept & logic thinking
- Inspire creativity
- Leadership Skill
- Team Work & Solving Skill
- Have fun , Learn Well , Enjoy yourself
- Upcoming dates to be confirmed.
The Ubiquiti® Broadband Wireless Admin (UBWA) course is the first course offered by the Ubiquiti Training Academy. This hands-on course provides both the background of foundational knowledge and the hands-on experience of building out a wireless communications system using Ubiquiti equipment.
The Ubiquiti® Enterprise Wireless Admin (UEWA) course is the second course offered by the Ubiquiti Training Academy. This course is designed to prepare professionals to meet the challenges faced by today's enterprise networks through hands-on lab activities using UAPs and the UniFi controller.
The Ubiquiti® Broadband Routing & Switching Specialist (UBRSS) course is designed to teach core protocols & technologies used in today's service provider networks. The curriculum contains practical, real-world examples as well as hands-on lab activities with EdgeMAX equipment to enhance student learning.
- RF Theory
- Link Planning
- Radio Operation & Modulation
- Antenna Gain & Design
- airPrism, airMAX-ac & Ubiquiti Features
- Layer 2 & 3 WISP Solutions
- Overview of Enterprise Networks
- WLAN Fundamentals & Planning
- Comprehensive UniFi Configuration
- Advanced Adoption Techniques
- Guest Portal & Hotspot Integration
- Wireless Troubleshooting
- EdgeMAX Overview
- Device Management
- Carrier Network Design
- IPv4 & Subnetting
- Routing Protocols
- ISP Services & Security
Please call us @ +65 6560 6228 or write to us if you have any query on training to email@example.com
Cyber Security Awareness Course
Employees can potentially expose their organizations to huge amounts of cyber risk. Whether it’s through careless handling of sensitive data, falling for phishing attacks, or poor password management, many data breaches are directly or indirectly caused by user awareness issues. This course is designed to prepare emerging leaders with a broader and more strategic understanding of the critical role that cyber risk management plays in organizational growth and success.
- Threats Overview:
- Malware, phishing & social engineering
- Password Policies:
- Best practices and 2FA
- Web Protection:
- What to look for and avoid
- Email Protection:
- What to look for and avoid
- Preventive Measures:
- Best practices for security at home and business
Android Apps Development Course
Let get started to develop android apps with Android studio/SDK. The trainer will demo how to define the user interface with XML and widgets, control app behaviour with Java and support for numerous android models in the market today. Cater to all the different screen sizes and pixel densities to work out from the meaningful project.
- Install & Setup Android Studio
- Enable physical & virtual devices for testing
- Defining the user interface
- Analysis and Modify design themes & styles
- Adding views and displaying a message
- Manager events trigger/changes in screen orientation
- Handle activities and layouts with navigation
- Customise application to different screen sizes
- Working with storage data
Arduino Coding for Non-Programmers
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Being a programmable microcontroller, it allows sending of programming language to the IDE and process and manipulates various electronics components. Under this course, we will be using a software call mBlock to program Arduino.
- Fundamentals of block-based programming using mBlock
- Basic programming methodologies
- Introduction of Arduino
- Fundamentals of different electronics
- Showcase the possibilities of Arduino in our living world
*Each participant will get an Arduino Kit
Arduino Training Course (Basic)
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Being a programmable microcontroller, it allows sending of programming language to the IDE and process and manipulates various electronics components. The trainer will demo the Arduino programming language and all participant will be able to deploy project freely into it and produce some wonderful result.
- Introduction to Arduino
- Setup Arduino IDE
- Exploring basic electronics concepts and components.
- Introduction to C programming
- Digital & Analog Input/Output
- Pulse-Width Modulation(PWM)
- Graphical Visualization
- Serial Communication
- I2C and SPI Communication
Arduino Training Course (Advanced)
For the advance Arduino course, the focus will be on much deeper concepts of communication, the relay of information, how to hand different type and kind of interrupts, and getting the motor, sensors and displays to work together as a common interrogation. The final task will be a full integration of a working system with interrupts to handle different type of tasks.
- Serial / I2C / SPI Communication
- Interrupts Handler / Relay
- Motor Control with a pulse, sensitive and acceleration
- Getting and coordinate Sensors Reading
- Output result according to the LCD Display
*Arduino Kit provided
Java Programming Course (Basic)
Java is one of the most popular programming languages, uses in a great website, controllers and android application development. This starter course will get participants to understand and start coding in Java. From the basic syntax of Java to expressions, methods, functions and classes.
- Downloading and exploring Java/Eclipse
- Understanding Java basics syntax: data types, naming conventions and more
- Controlling flow with functions and loops
- Creating methods, interfaces and classes
- Sorting and searching within list, arrays
- Files I/ O, Scanner
Arduino Training Course (Advanced)
This is the Advanced Java course for participants that had completed our basic Java programming course or someone that have basic programming knowledge of Java but wish to enhance their Java skill sets. This course will go deep into advance class structures, using API and inheritance. Sorting and managing Set, queues and multi-threading. Exploring some of the commonly used Java application in the market for reference.
- Advanced class structures, API and inheritance
- Sorting and managing Set, queues and multi-threading
- Files I/O with directories and error handler
- Explore fully integrated Java Application
Python 3 Programming Course (Basic)
Python is one of the fastest prototyping programming language, due to its power and simplicity, it had been used in lots of data analytics, machine learning robotics.
This starter course will get participants to understand and start coding in Python. From the basic syntax of Python to expressions, methods, functions and classes.
- Introduction to Python
- Understand Data types and operators
- Able to reform control structure with flow
- Understand and deploy function correctly
- Use Modules & Packages
Python 3 Programming Course (Advance)
This is the Advanced python course for participants that had completed our basic python programming course or someone that have basic programming knowledge of python but wish to enhance their python skillsets. This course will go into a much more advanced module like object-oriented programming, database, exception and Files I/O.
- The list, Set, Dictionary Comprehensions
- The concept of Object Oriented Programming
- Setup Database
- Handling Exception and Error
- Implementing Files I/O
PHP Training Course (Basic)
The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases. PHP is basically used for developing web-based software applications. This basic PHP course will teach and guide beginners on the basic and slowly progress to the application level.
- Introduction to PHP
- Setup PHP system on the system
- Exploring Syntax, data and operator types
- Performs system functions, handle forms
- Access PHP's built-in functions
- Understand cookies variables, set cookies and restrict access
PHP Training Course (Advanced)
After the basic PHP course, this will be the next advance training on PHP. Under this session, participants will learn how to use a different type of PHP technique with the object-oriented programming structure to handle varies tasks. Getting in and out of database sessions and handling users with ease.
- Defining classes, methods, and attributes
- Use inheritance and access modifiers
- Explore error handling
- Access content on/off a server
- Setup mailing protocol
Raspberry Pi Training Course (Basic)
Raspberry Pi is a small component pack with the power of a mini-size CPU. With the Raspbian OS installed, with a monitor, keyboard and mouse it can perform almost any similar tasks of a computer.
- Setup RPI + Raspbian OS
- Using Python Programming
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Introduction
- Explore GPIO project with the user interface in RPI environment
*Equipped with RPI kit
Raspberry Pi Training Course (Basic)
This is an advanced course for Raspberry Pi. After understanding the basic and what RPI can provide. This course will go into the application layer and project that will be deployed in our daily life.
- Configure Web Server & Application
- Setup Mail and Email notification
- Introduce to SenseHat
- Sense motion, data and pressure on SenseHat
- Explore various project like DC motor & LCD display
*Each participant will equip with a Raspberry Pi Kit
C Programming Course (Basic)
C is a procedural programming language, widely used for both systems and application development. The main features of C language include low-level access to memory, a simple set of keywords, and clean style, these features make C language suitable for system programmings like an operating system or compiler development.
- Introduce the C language
- Understanding the development cycle
- follow the best coding practice
- Define Variable Declaration, Definition and Scope
- Explore different Data Types
- Use pointers, operators and arrays & strings
- Create functions task
C# Programming Course (Basic)
C# is a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft. Learn and know the strong programming features of using C#. It can also be used to create various types of applications, such as web, windows, console applications or other types of applications using the Visual Studio.
- Understand Environment and Syntax
- Declaring variables and assign data types
- Use of operators, expressions, conversion, and constants
- Control flow with loops, conditional and functions
- Create and organise classes with inheritance
- Handling error exceptions
C++ Programming Course (Basic)
C++ is a general-purpose programming language and widely used nowadays for competitive programming. It has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features. In this course we will understand why is there a need for C++, and how does it different between C and Java.
- Introduction to C++
- C++ vs Java vs C
- Writing statements and expressions
- Using variables, operators, arrays and strings
- Handle control flow using loops and functions
- Write a program in Object-Oriented Programming
- Explore the varous C++ project
CSS3 Programming Course (Basic)
CSS is a language that describes the style of an HTML document. This fundamental course will give training and understand on CSS3 and how it helps to enhance and formal HTML pages responsive. You will learn about CSS Grid, Selectors, Reference, Syntax, frameworks and etc.
- Overview of CSS
- CSS & CSS3 Properties
- CSS Selectors, Grid, Reference and etc
- Pseudo Class, Functions, Object, Element and etc
- Basics of CSS3 Animations, colour, Forms, Transitions and etc
- CSS3 Frameworks, Templates, Default Values, Browser Support and etc
Cyber Security Training Course (Basic)
Cyber securities are defined as a group of processes, technologies and practices which are designed to protect computers, networks, access from damage or unauthorised access.
This course will aim to equip the participants the knowledge and ability to attainment and maintenance of the security properties of the organization and user’s assets against relevant security risks in the cyber environment.
- Introduction to Information Security Concepts and Principles
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Security Management
- Communications and Network Security
- Digital Forensics
Enterprise Local Area Network Training Course (Basic)
Must know course for all IT Administrator, able to deploy and gain knowledge of different network infrastructure setup. From the routers, switches all the way to access point, devices and even servers.
- Basic & Advance VLAN
- Spanning Tree
- HSRP and VRRP
- Layer 2 & 3 Switching
- Live Local Area Network Deployment
IPv4 Network Administrator Course
Internet Protocol is one of the core protocols of standards-based internetworking methods.
IPv4 is widely used in all enterprise, routing internet traffic since 1983. In this course, all aspects of IPv4 will be covered, from IP addressing allocation, a private network, subnetting & Wildcard masking, VLSM, Route & routing interface commands, packet structure(Header/Data) and much more. There will also be live simulation practical on how to set up an environment with working condition using IPv4 as the base protocol.
- OSI Model
- IP Subnetting/Allocation/Private Network
- Address Resolution Protocol(ARP)
- Address Space & Packet Structure
- DHCP & DNS Services configuration
- Basic IP Routing
Virtual Private Network Training Course
Having both privacy and protection is the key to the corporate industry. VPN (Virtual Private Network) is the core implementation needed to secure IT network infrastructure. This course will cover the knowledge and configurations of VPN in the router, switch, server and firewall.
- IPSEC over GRE
- SSL VPN
MySQL Training Course (Basic)
MySQL is one of the most popular open source databases, enabling the cost-effective delivery of reliable, high-performance and scalable Web-based and embedded database applications.
It comes with a full suite of database drivers and visual tools to help developers and DBAs build and manage their business-critical MySQL applications.
- Setup MySQL
- Sending and handling queries
- Creating and updating databases and tables
- Using functions to sort and filter data
- Working with different application and get to know their strength
phpMyAdmin Training Course (Basic)
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web.
phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations on MySQL and MariaDB. Some of the commonly used operations are managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, users, permissions and etc.
- Introduction to phpMyAdmin
- Create an account, user and database
- Design database according to the requirements
- Insert, update, delete and search for data
- Import and export of data
- Issue and handling of queries
After attending this robotics programme, I have learnt many skills and techniques on how to operate the robot.
This programme has also helped me develop my creativity and thinking skills.
Hence, I have also bonded and made new friends in the programme making the programme even more enriching for me.
I truly enjoyed myself and hope to participate in future programmes. - Letao
Have an inquiry? drop us a line
10 Ubi Crescent
#05-96 Ubi Techpark
Tel : +(65) 6560 6228
B-09-29 Subang Empire
Jalan SS16/1 SS16
47500 Subang Jaya
Tel : +6(03) 8601 8738
For technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
For training: email@example.com